Saint Isabel Women's Guild
The guild works in an ecumenical spirit on service and social projects that reach beyond St. Isabel's, offering a spirit of friendly fellowship to all the women of the parish.
- To foster and encourage the spirit of charitable service among Catholic women in our Parish.
- To assist catholic institutions through personal and financial contributions.
- To provide a forum for all women of our Parish to work together in spiritual growth the both social and outreach opportunities.
Programs and opportunities
The Guild meets on the third Thursday of the month from October through April, immediately after mass. Meetings feature an informative program, social interaction, and refreshments. Some of our activities include:
- Bereavement Luncheons
- Catholic Charities Christmas Outreach
- Migrant Workers assistance
- Annual Mass and Breakfast
The Guild also sponsors several social activities:
- Annual Luncheon with the ladies of St. Michael's Episcopal Church
- End of season gala luncheon
Please consider joining our group.