May 14, 2020 Church opening for Visitation and Prayer
St. Isabel church is open to our Parish family and friends for “Visitation,” beginning May 14, 2020. Hours of Visitation going forward are Thursdays & Fridays 11 AM to 2 PM. It has been challenging to meet the necessary needs to ensure the safety of our Faith Family and visitors, therefore we will open visitation in a measured way. We ask that you respect St. Isabel’s Policies and Procedures if you wish to visit our campus to pray at St. Isabel Parish. These policies and procedures are being followed to keep everyone healthy and safe. These procedures will be reevaluated weekly.
Visitation Policies and Procedures
- You must bring your own Personal Protective Equipment to church. You must wear a mask at all times while on the campus.
- If you have any illness of any kind, or are exhibiting any symptoms, please stay home.
- If you are “at risk”, including over the age of 65, have an underlying health condition, or are taking care of a loved one that is at risk, please stay home.
- By entering our church, you are acknowledging the potential risk for you to be in a public location. You will be praying at your own risk and accept that you will not be able to hold Saint Isabel Catholic Church, the Diocese of Venice, or any party within those organizations accountable for any illness or injury that may befall you.
- Access to and from the church will only be allowed through the main front doors. Do not use the side doors, even to exit.
- You must respect any and all directions provided by the Staff.
- Any questions you may have about the church, the processes, or any other topic should be directed to the Front Office of the Church and the Business Manager or Pastor.
- Only 9 Visitors will be allowed within the church at any one time. If there are 9 visitors within the building, other visitors will be asked to wait in line with the 6-foot social distancing.
- Please use the central aisle only for accessing the Sanctuary.
- The front central pews will be the only locations where you can pray. Specific pews and locations within the pews will be marked with blue tape for appropriate social distancing. Please respect the personal space of other faithful visitors. Do not attempt to walk, sit, stand, or kneel in any other location.
Please be respectful of other visitors who may be waiting to pray by keeping your time within the church to 30 minutes or less.