St. Isabel Men's Society
To offer a men's ministry that provides individual opportunities for spiritual growth, Christian fellowship, community service and parish leadership. The Men's Society is open to all men who are members of St. Isabel's Parish; the Men’s Society is under the patronage of St. Joseph.
- Growth in the knowledge and love of God and in devotion to his teachings
- Developing programs, projects and activities that will be interesting and fun fellowship
- Sharing of our time, talent and treasures to those in need
- Self improvement as husbands, fathers, grandfathers and friends
- Provide assistance as needed to the entire parish community
The Men's Society meets every second Wednesday in the months of November through May. These Wednesday meetings begin with the 8:30 Mass, followed by breakfast.
Other activities include the following:
- Annual retreat conducted at the diocesan retreat house in late January.
- Community outreach programs providing food, finances and basic living essentials to the poor working through Catholic Charities.
- Christian Fellowship with social activities that include themed dinners, cruises, theater and golf.
All Men wishing to become a member of Saint Isabel Men's Society are requested to join by filling out an annual membership form and paying $20 annual dues.
Please print the membership form, complete it and send it with your $25 check made to Saint Isabel Church Memo portion: Men's Society Dues to: Bill Hungeling, Treasurer, 1510 Middle Gulf Dr., Sanibel, FL 33957